Ein guter Job ist selten und wertvoll. Alle wollen ihren Traumjob finden. Das bedeutet es gibt viel Nachfrage und nur wenig Angebot.
Ich brauche daher etwas seltenes und wertvolles, um den Traumjob zu bekommen.
Ich mache mich wertvoll, indem ich Fähigkeiten erlerne, ein Netzwerk aufbaue und Erfahrungen sammle (= Karriere Kapital).
Ich kann am Anfang meiner Karriere nicht erwarten direkt den Traumjob zu ergattern. Ich muss erst etwas dafür tun.
Es ist nicht so wichtig in welchem Bereich ich arbeite. Besonders am Anfang arbeite ich, um zu lernen und mir Karriere Kapital aufzubauen.
Das kann ich dann investieren und so zu einem besseren Job kommen.
Auf den perfekten Job zu hoffen und auf Anhieb meine Bestimmung zu finden ist unrealistisch.
- 1.Herausfinden was ich möchte
- 2.Etwas lernen
- 3.Sehr gut darin werden
- 4.Sehr gut dafür bezahlt werden
- 5.Herausfinden, was nur ich machen kann (Monopol bilden)
- At 40, I've done some of the best work I've ever done and my pay has been better than ever. I'm 52 now and the trend has only gotten better. Why? Its because at 40, I had a much deeper understanding of the tech, I understood of the whole business process and I had the maturity to deal with people in a productive way. You won't find all of those in a 25 year old developer. The only way that age becomes a detriment is if you do not grow. I worked with someone my age who only strong skills are a large enterprise storage system. He is a dinosaur and his future is limited. That's not his age, its the way he chose to build is CV. Age is just number guys. Stay current, keep learning and stay strong.
- Authenticity - to express who you truly are, and be seen and valued for it
- Teaching - to provide guidance that helps others learn and grow
- Imagination - to dream up and envision what's possible
- Autonomy - to have agency in deciding how to approach to work and life; to own your destiny
- Teamwork - to work toward a shared purpose/goal; to count on each other and achieve something together
- Creativity - to put things together in ways that haven't been done before and see them come to life
- Service - to have a positive impact on the well-being of others
- Awe - to experience beauty, transcendence, amazement, and/or something unexplainably beyond ourselves
- Challenge - to encounter high stakes difficulty and be given the chance to overcome it, not knowing fully if you will succeed or fail
- Security - to feel safe physically and financially, so you can live other aspects of life more fully
- Learning - to satisfy one's curiosity, acquire new knowledge and insight, and experience the joy of learning purely for the sake of learning
- Play - to have fun and explore what's whimsical, quirky, hilarious, or off the beaten path; to experience the joy of amusing yourself and others
- Beauty - to immerse yourself in what's aesthetically pleasing to the senses
- Peace - to simply live and let that be enough; to experience calm, tranquility, and lack of striving
- Craft - to carry something out with skill, devotion, and mastery; to make something high quality that you're proud of
- Community - to feel fellowship and belonging in a mutually supportive group
- Order - to bring structure, predictability, and order to what's chaotic, messy, and disorderly
- Pioneering - to be at the frontier of what's new; to experience the thrill and risk of trailblazing
- Competition - to have a rival; to experience the thrill of battling and pursuing victory